A downloadable game for Windows
Help the two astronaut cats survive their way back home avoiding or destroying waves of asteroids and space junk. In this physics-based bullet hell your shots control your movement so watch out were you aim!
We think that the best way to play the game is with two gamepads and a friend so each one can control a cat, but you can try the game on your own with the keyboard if you want.
*You have to use the mouse to navigate the menus
|Pulse||Left Shift||Right Shift|
*We recommend playing this game with two gamepads
Assets ussed for the game:
- Sound effects from Soundly and Retro 8Bit Sounds https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/retro-8bit-sounds
- Music from: Mega Game Music Collection https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/mega-game-music-collection
- Ui from: SDF Robo Progress Bars https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/sdf-robo-progress-bars
- Particles made thanks to: Luos's Particle Toolkit Vol. 1 https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/slug/luos-s-a-particle-a-day-volume
- Asteroid textures from Texturecan https://www.texturecan.com/details/136/
- Earth Textures from Planetpixelmporium http://planetpixelemporium.com/earth8081.html
- Satelite wings from Free3d https://free3d.com/3d-model/satellite-v1--384167.html
- Nebula background from Spacescape http://alexcpeterson.com/spacescape/
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.